"Investing in Multi-Residential Properties"
We are very excited to announce that Brad Sumrok will be visiting us from Dallas, Texas. Brad is one of America's leading experts on multi-residential apartment buildings. Brad is an author, speaker, and investor. Brad will be speaking on “How to Find, Finance, Calculate Value, and Manage Multi-Residential Properties.” Brad's presentation was one of the largest attended last year. As a result, several of our attendees purchased apartment buildings on their own and/or in partnerships. You can too! Don't miss Brad's presentation!
Brad will be discussing:
1. Which cities do you find good deals?
2. What are “A” “B” and “C” quality properties?
3. How to determine what’s a good deal?
4. How do you calculate value?
5. How do you structure the deals?
6. How to find partners?
7. How to obtain financing?
8. How do you increase rents and auxiliary revenues?
9. How do you decrease expenses?
10. How do you find a good management company?
11. How to get started RIGHT NOW!
Since 2005, Brad has personally helped his students purchase over 300 apartment complexes involving hundreds of investors, most of whom attended Brad’s training. Many of Brad’s students begin with no previous investing experience and within a few short years, retired and/or increased their net worth by over $1,000,000. Brad has continued his own progression as an apartment investor since he retired in 2005. He has owned over 3,700 apartment units and has invested as an individual, syndicator and passive investor. He is commonly referred to as "The Apartment King!"